WELCOME TO AMAZING WEB DESIGN
Amazing Web Design are proud to provide all our customers with a first class website creation and management service. Our web design experience and skill-base is extensive. This means that we can effectively provide anything from a simple small website right up to bespoke content management systems and e-commerce solutions with suitable payment gateway facilities.
Together with our SEO, Hosting, Domain name and graphical design capabilities, we offer you a responsive and well coordinated one-stop source for all your website requirements.
I look forward to being part of your next project.
Founder and Chief Developer
Why choose us?
AmazingWebDesign is a complete website creation service which always results in an effective, fully responsive website you can be proud of. From initial consultation, speccing out your requirements, right through to developing your site, we help to make the process straightforward. And 'Plain English' is our first language!
There are countless web design services on the internet. Unfortunately it is definitely an area where lesser knowledge is a dangerous thing. Many such and even well-known 'template-type' services can result in the customer not owning their own website design, having an inferior domain name, or with the customer not being able to add the functional bespoke backend code their business or project needs. The SEO presence can also be seriously compromised by such treatment.
It is relatively easier to produce a good looking frontend design for a website (i.e. the pages you see, sometimes with gimmicky effects). However beyond that, it is much harder to produce a useful functional website which like a workhorse will dynamically service and communicate properly with your customers over time.
We have all the programming skills to provide and integrate both sides of the equation whilst also being cost effective.
The chief developer and programmer at AmazingWebDesign has over 30 years IT experience with a broad and detailed knowledge. Miles either works on a project himself or otherwise personally oversees any element of a client project which he collaborates on. Whatever is most efficient and appropriate. The result is always top-notch and 'the eye' is always on the client's communicated target and priorities.
One size certainly does not fit all. We will always deliver an effective personal solution to your website goals by the most suitable technological means and are not bound by a limited knowledge of just a few tools and languages.
As for SEO, many website developers automatically say they understand it, and unfortunately many of those do not. SEO of a website is also commonly an afterthought added later or even not budgeted for. Such approaches are much less effective. We always consider the initial SEO goals at both the design and website development stages.
Recent project example
WORK WHICH WE HAVE PROUDLY CONTRIBUTED TO
We took on this project for an estate agent client who already had a bespoke website based on the proprietary Microsoft ASP.NET web framework . Although the site had been developed over many years, it was unresponsive and was out of date. Other requested features that were common with modern websites were also lacking, but not able to be forthcoming from the original supplier.
The client clearly recognised the importance of having a modern, up-to-date website to properly service their clients and also knew very closely what they needed their website to do. They also wanted search query facilities on numerous criteria together with an even more prominent post code search facility available from any position on any page!
The project was carefully specced out and a tailored replacement was suggested and quoted for using different and appropriate modern technologies.
The site was delivered to bespoke specification on time, and has also been improved over time.
The cost of the bespoke project was less than for the previous site.
Some notable features and improvements over the customer's previous website include:-
- It is now completely responsive to all device screen sizes
- It is now secure in terms of customers' communication with the site via the HTTPS protocol
- All customer website enquiry email is now automatically generated directly from the site and via the more secure SMTP protocol (less likely to be deemed as SPAM)
- Google MAPS street-view capability has been added for all properties
- The new site now had a proper relational database to record customer enquiries and the ability over time to send updated property particulars to all those still interested in specific property criteria. The site also now includes reporting/ data export facilities so making it easy to usefully analyse and use that data 'on the fly' with excel and other applications.
- We promptly take care of technical support issues and further development of the website on an agreed basis. After initial migration to a new host we also now take care of hosting matters for the website and it has been consistently up.
- Although we are not of the ilk to automatically sell or push new features as soon as they come along, we have all-the-same over time made numerous positive suggestions to the customer as to things which would benefit the site. Numerous of those have been successfully adopted.
The client seems very happy with the site and although the SEO element of the site could be considerably improved, the website has still generated substantial visitor numbers, enquiries and related business. The client particularly commented that the maintenance of the backend of the site, where property record details are edited and added to, is now much easier to use when compared to the old site.
This particular customer site was extensively hand-coded and has bespoke property search facilities integrated as specified by the client.